Cellpowa 2500 Portable Power Station delivers off-grid High-Power Output
The Cellpowa 2500 is the smallest portable 1800 Wh Lithium Iron Phosphate power station on the market with 2500 W Ultra High-Power Output for plug-and-play power for use anywhere, at any time. The 1843.2 Wh automotive level LiFePO4 battery supports 3,500+ lifecycles, so it can be used frequently for up to 10 years. Once these 3,500 lifecycles are reached, the device will still retain 80% of its original capacity.
With a compact size of 38.4cm x 27.4cm x 32.5cm, and a weight of just over 25 kilos, the Cellpowa 2500 is a third of the size of comparable power stations on the market.
Ultra-Fast AC Charging
BlueBird’s 1200 W AC Ultra-Fast Charging Technology allows convenient AC input for seamless and quick recharging from the grid to reach 80% capacity in just 1.5 hours.
3 independent DC input ports allow the Cellpowa 2500 to reach 1200 w power from six solar panels, allowing the convenience of charging outdoors, so you can power off-grid job-sites or those outdoor adventures, all without having to wait hours on end to maintain a reliable power source.
Power Up Your Life
Featuring 6 AC ports, 2 USB fast charging ports, 2 PD 45W ports, and 2 PD 100W ports, the Cellpowa 2500 delivers real versatility to power appliances with 2500 W of electrical output, up to a maximum of 5000 W.
Once setup the Cellpowa 2500 can function as a Universal Power Supply (UPS), so when the grid loses power, your personal power station automatically detects the dropout and powers up your device within 10 ms! Perfect for keeping computers and routers running without interruption.
Power Up Job Sites
For construction sites and working in remote locations, the Cellpowa 2500 is the power station you can keep in your van and truck to power your tools and charge up your battery powered tools. With a solar panel on the van roof you can keep the station constantly charged.
With the drive for Electric Vehicles and Electric Construction Equipment, having a backup to charge flat batteries is now really important. The Cellpowa 2500 is the ideal tool to get you back to work.
Every jobsite needs to keep equipment maintained and batteries charged, which makes the Cellpowa 2500 the perfect accessory in your arsenal.
With 2500 W of available power the Cellpowa can supporting the requirements of pretty much every appliance.
- TV – 100w – 16 hours
- Juicer – 150w – 12.28 hours
- Toaster – 900w – 1.8 hours
- Coffee Machine – 600 w – 50 to 60 cups
- Electric Fan – 30 w – 55 hours
- Refrigerator – 150 w – 11 to 15 hours
- Kettle – 1300w – 1.25 hours
- Air Conditioner – 900 w – 2.04 hours
- Washing Machine – 1500 w – 1.1 hours
- Oven – 1800w – 0.8 hours
- Electric Drill – 2000 mAh – 200 times
- Circular Saw – 1800 w – 1.05 hours
Built-in Technology and Wireless App Control
The Power Station features a touchscreen display for user-friendly and convenient control and monitoring. The Cellpowa 2500 can also be controlled wirelessly through BigBlue app that gives users remote access to the recharging capabilities.
Effective heat dissipation system
The extra power capabilities allow the station to devote extra reserves to keep the device cool and protect from overheating.
- Model: Cellpowa 2500
- Discharge temperature: -10-45 C / 14-113 F
- Charging temperature: 0-45 C / 32-113 F
- Battery: LiFeP04
- Capacity: 1843.2 Wh
- Weight: 25.3 Kg
- Size: 384 x 274 x 325 cm / 15.12 x 10.79 x 12.8 Inch
- 2xUSB-A (Fast charge): 5 V/3 A, 9 V/2 A, 12 V/1.5 A
- 2xUSB-C (PR 45W): 5 V, 9 V, 12 V, 15 V/3 A, 20 V/2.25 A
- 2xUSB-C (PD 100W): 5 V, 9 V, 12 V, 15 V/3 A, 20 V/5 A
- 2xDC 5.5mm: 12 V/25 A (120 V/20.9 A US Version – 100 V/25 A (JP Version)
- 6xAC: 100 V/25 A (JP Version) – 230 V/10.87 A (EU Version)
- Output: 2500 W (Peak 5000 W)
- Lifecycles: >3500 times
- Solar Charge: 12-65 V/25 A
- AC Charge: 120 V/10 A (US Version) – 100 V/12 A (JP Version) – 220-250 V/5.5 A (EU Version)
- Car charge: 12-24 V/10 A