Digital Construction Works announces JDLink Connectivity with DCW Platform
Digital Construction Works (DCW), a leading construction software integrations and solutions company, announces the availability of JDLink Connectivity, a John Deere wireless connectivity solution in its DCW Integrations Platform as a service (iPaaS) Marketplace.
The JDLink integration enables telematics data from John Deere-connected machines to aggregate into the DCW Integrations Platform for use within automated workflows, dashboards, and reports. Combined with other integrated data sources, like machine control and scheduling systems, integration provides deeper insight into site activities allowing optimization of projects, machine, and operator performance.
“Having the ability to integrate JDLink with other products used in construction projects is a big step forward in advancing digital capability. We are truly enabling the connection of the job site to the office,” said Jason Hallett, CEO of Digital Construction Works. Hallett also said: “Automation and availability of integrated data provide greater insights into the overall project performance and status. This consolidated view allows customers like RDO, for example, to have complete visibility into all of their construction equipment and vehicles. As a result, these organizations can maximize efficiency and uptime and improve communication workflows.”
“With the ability to integrate JDLink with other construction project technology, we can connect multiple solutions removing the need for double entry of information. The integration enables analytics derived from aggregated data not previously possible without the DCW Integrations Platform,” said Adam Gilbertson, Vice President at RDO Equipment Co., a large international John Deere dealer network. “We are excited about what this connection will mean for contractors trying to make decisions that improve efficiency on the job.”
- Get machine location and performance data from JDLink
- Get organizational and fleet information from JDLink
- Access information anywhere, anytime
- Visualize data points like fuel consumption and idle time on a central dashboard
- Gain deeper insight into machine performance through a combination of JDLink data points with task information and information from machine control systems
- Learn about operator behaviour through a combination of JDLink data points with machine control systems
- Detailed insight into fuel consumption and CO2 emissions related to on-site activities by combining JDLink data with machine control systems
- Run day-to-day operations with ease
Digital Construction Works (DCW) will be in the Topcon Positioning Systems stand, Hall A2, Stand 249, at the bauma World Trade Fair, October 24 – 30th in Munich, Germany, Trade Fair Center Messe München.
The company will feature its Integrations Platform, Construction Progress Tracking Solution, and its Construction Monitoring Services, Products, and Integrated Solutions, which combine Topcon sensors with Infrastructure IoT sensors. DCW is a Topcon Positioning Systems and Bentley Systems joint venture company.
bauma is the World’s Leading Trade Fair for Construction Machinery, Building Material Machines, Mining Machines, Construction Vehicles, and Construction Equipment